Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I expected more...

I expected more from you, headline writers of the world. Chien Ming Wang pitches tonight, and all you can come up with is "Wang wins 17th". Boo-urns. We deserve more. Chien Ming Wang deserves more. I will be up early, hopefully some good headlines will be sent out overnight...

In the meantime, enjoy this awesome video of Fulham's Diomansy Kamara's goal vs Tottenham Hotspur this past weekend.



I've been out of the loop a bit on the Premiership so far this season, but that is the best goal I have seen so far. I nicked this from YouTube, so I really don't have any idea why the kids who posted this decided to add their own version on at the end. I'm pretty sure Diomansy Kamara did not drop his pants in the celebration though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites