Monday, July 9, 2007

Intro

So, yeah....here it is. I've got the summer off, so I figure I should dedicate some time to being productive during the day. I don't have a dishwasher, so there is only so much time I can dedicate to washing dishes myself.

The idea of this thing is to talk about whatever I want....which I think is probably the tag line to 60% of "blogs" currently in existence. I imagine I'll probably be writing about sports, food, music, the four books I read per year, travel....so on and so forth. You'll probably notice the frequency of the posts decline in the not-so-distant future, once I become sick of this thing....or I run out of stuff to say....it might happen.

I'll think about what to post in a while....but for now, I've got to do dishes.

1 comment:

Add to Technorati Favorites